Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I listed my stuff for sale if anyone is interested

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    I have a question. Do we have to create a separate user/password for this board?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yes, just use the same name

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    I have a question. Do we have to create a separate user/password for this board?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah you do. Hostboards accounts don't work, and you have to create a whole new account.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 29, 2006 01:03 PM: Message edited by: SaraLovesHerDollys ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samathasmoms stuff for sale
    ? Thread Started on Today at 12:22pm ?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105988475

    Molly is not for sale yet!!

    Lissie is missing some eyelashes 55.00 she is in good condition!!
    Kit 65.00 Good condition legs are a bit wiggly but she can stand on her own. Slight pilling on her meet oufit
    Bitty Baby~ I prefer to just sell this as a whole lot the BB outfits you see and the doll 65.00 BB is in good condition some very slight scuff to her head and a shiny spot on her forehead barely noticeable but wanted to mention it !
    Kits bday dress~ Sold
    Retired Bunkbeds Mint condition ~ missing one pillow 35.00 come complete with ladder. NO pic
    Kits meet with shoes missing outer sweater 12.00
    Sugar plum coat no accessories, not pictured 12.00
    Gymnastic outfit and leotard 15.00
    Beachside no hair ribbon or shoes 10.00
    Valentine set 18.00 missing tank sold
    Samantha is sold (traded)
    Samanthas meet dress Made in Hungry , very nice soft material, replacement tights and shoes 15.00
    If you see something else in there make me an offer!
    Ill figure out shipping later on and just to let everyone know I will not be shipping out anything till Saturday as I work full time and wont be able to get boxes and po will be closed by the time I get home PM me for payment info.. Thanks Jeannie

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 29, 2006 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PMed you

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Samanthasmom:
    Samathasmoms stuff for sale
    ? Thread Started on Today at 12:22pm ?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105988475

    Molly is not for sale yet!!

    Lissie is missing some eyelashes 55.00 she is in good condition!!
    Kit 65.00 Good condition legs are a bit wiggly but she can stand on her own. Slight pilling on her meet oufit
    Bitty Baby~ I prefer to just sell this as a whole lot the BB outfits you see and the doll 65.00 BB is in good condition some very slight scuff to her head and a shiny spot on her forehead barely noticeable but wanted to mention it ! SOLD
    Kits bday dress~ Sold
    Retired Bunkbeds Mint condition ~ missing one pillow 35.00 come complete with ladder. NO pic
    Kits meet with shoes missing outer sweater 12.00
    Sugar plum coat no accessories, Sold
    Gymnastic outfit and leotard 15.00
    Beachside no hair ribbon or shoes SOLD
    Valentine set 18.00 missing tank sold
    Samantha is sold (traded)
    Samanthas meet dress Made in Hungry , very nice soft material, replacement tights and shoes 15.00
    If you see something else in there make me an offer!
    Ill figure out shipping later on and just to let everyone know I will not be shipping out anything till Saturday as I work full time and wont be able to get boxes and po will be closed by the time I get home PM me for payment info.. Thanks Jeannie

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 29, 2006 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Samanthasmom ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  7. #7
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I can't wait to see the Josefina and Kirsten dolls you're getting! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGMom2:
    I can't wait to see the Josefina and Kirsten dolls you're getting! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me either, I am going to meet the lady on Wednesday night after work!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd you too.

    Stacird

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If this isnt allowed please delete it because Im not sure if I can put it on here???? My stuff is listed on the playthings website under the forsale section.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2105988475

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •